- Pre-Order can be cancel at any time.
For Notebooks with stock configuration:
15 Days no questions asked full refund if the package is unopened.
- All notebooks can be returned for a refund with a 0% restocking fee if the package is unopened.
- 8% restocking fee will be apply to refund if the packaged has been opened.
- Shipping and handling are non-refundable.
- $35 will be deducted from refund if the product was shipped with free shipping.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping.
- Refunds must be requested within 15 days from the date the product was shipped. We do not accept refunds after 15 days from the date product was shipped.
. We do not accept refunds after 15 days from the date product was shipped.
- We must receive the product within 7 days from the date RMA number was issued, if we receive the product after 7 days there will be refused.
For Custom Build Notebooks:
- Because of the high labor cost, any notebooks shipped with custom built will be charge for 10% labor fee.
- Notebook sent back for a refund must be in 100% perfect condition and with original packaging, we will not issue refund if we found the notebook has physical damage.
Any product that needs to be returned to GenTech for any reason, Customers must call GenTech at 1-626-915-5008 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, RMA numbers are valid for seven (7) days only. Any product returned missing an RMA number on the outside of the package or with an RMA number over seven (7) days old will be refused. It is necessary that you return products promptly.
Order cancellation prior shipping:
You may cancel the order prior order been shipped, however, we do deduct 6% credit card transaction fee.
-All notebooks are covered by manufacturer's warranty except components upgraded by GenTech.
-GenTech components is not cover under manufacturer's accidental damage warranty if it's provided by manufacturer.
-All GenTech parts are covered with a 1 year Limit parts warranty unless specified otherwise on special items. This coverage starts the day the item is shipped from our warehouse.
Barebone Notebook Warranty
If components such as CPU, RAM, HD, Optical Drive etc. (exclude laptop itself) is DOA (Dead on Arrival) within first 30 day, GenTech will send out replacement components by UPS Next Day Air at our cost when we receive the defective components, customers must call/email our tech support to troubleshoot.
Please note, batteries has 1 year warranty only, extended warranty does not cover batteries.
RMA shipping insctruction
Use original manufacturer's packaging
All returns must be completed with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, just as you received it. If the product is not returned in its entirety, a fee will be charged for the missing items.
All returns must have an RMA number clearly referenced on shipping label (a copy of the invoice must be included).
To obtain a RMA number, please call our Service Department at 1-626-915-5008 or E-Mail to email@example.com with the following: Invoice number, serial number, and problem description.
What the warranty does not cover
Any product on which the serial number has been modified or removed.
Damage or malfunction resulting from accident, misuse, power surge, fire, water, or other acts of nature, product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
The alleged condition is a result of neglect, unauthorized or improper alternations, repairs, improper care, accidents, disaster, weather or transportation.
Replacement, Cross-Ship, Repair
Customer will need to issue a purchase order, use a credit card, or agree to pay by COD cash to entitle a cross shipment.
Customer will need to return the defective parts for credit within seven days after the RMA issuance date.
GenTech Computer does not cross ship RMA merchandise after thirty days.
Discrepancy & Shipping Damage
Any discrepancy and wrong items should be reported to the RMA department within seven working days. For shipping damages, customers should notify the carrier immediately and ask for the issuance of a damage report.
All lost and damaged packages must be investigated by shipping company, replacement items will not be ship unless funds has been paid by insurance.